Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Internet + Future = ?




I think in the future the internet will be the center of everything. School will be online, work will be online, activities will be online- I think the internet will be very much a part of daily life. I think that people will be able to put on glasses and step into a virtual world and interact with people from around the globe. Sit next to others and talk to them in a way that seems like they are actually right next to each other- all through the internet. I also think that the internet will become voice activated in the future. All a person will have to do is say something and the internet will either look it up or go to the website for them. Overall I think the internet will become more and more simplified for people as it becomes more and more advanced. It will become easier for an average person to use while at the same time allowing that person to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment